I didn’t see Terri’s original block so I found a picture on her website. And then I checked out her fabric and the leftover scraps from the other two rounds.
Lucky for me there were lots of scraps, including two pink pinwheels. I made a few…. and a few more.
I worked in sections, starting with a bottom row.
The sections were longish (34″- 54″) so I found the center of each piece and pinned and pinned.
I originally planned on adding a section on each side but then I changed my mind.
I thought I was done but the next morning I decided I wanted one last border. Final measurements: 57″ x 56,” an inch or two larger than expected (55″) but I was deep into the “conversation” and couldn’t stop!
Can’t wait to receive the fifth and final round robin quilt later this month at our EBMQG meeting. I will miss these quilt conversations!